sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE INTERNET

1) How often do you use the Internet?
    Where do you use it?

I use a minimum one hour daily. I use it more often in my house and in college.

2) Do you have a mobile phone?
    Can you connect to the Internet with it?

I use my cell phone frequently at the university to connect from the internet.

3) Have you ever bought anything on the Internet?
    What was it?

I have not used the internet to do this kind of thing, I think it's a little dangerous.

4) Do you use instant messaging?
    What software do you use?

Yes. I use the google browser through which messages sent right through the application of facebook.

5) Are you a member of a social networking site?
    (e.g. Facebook, Hi5, MySpace)

Yes. I am a member of skipe and facebook.

6)  Which operating system do you use? Why?
     (e.g. Windows XP, Vista, Linux)

windows 8.1 because my laptop is shipped with this operating system.

7) What’s your email address?
     How often do you check your email?

My email address is davidalexander19951@hotmail.es, and I check every day especially in the afternoon.

8) What’s your favorite website?
    How often do you visit it?

you tube for his documentaries, music and tutorials. visit this site more than twice but not every day.

9) What are the most popular goods (and services) sold online?

electronic gadgets, movies, music, books, and other objects.

10) Do you chat online?
      Do you visit chat rooms or use instant messaging?

Yes. use the facebook application but constantly to instant messaging.


11) What do you use computers for?
     How often do you use them?



I use it daily to research tasks, themes of my interest, playing, listening to music and learning new things.

12) Describe the computer you use. (maker, type, OS, monitor, memory, HD, accessories)


as accessories: Speakers, mouse. It has a gray color.

13) Do you have a computer at home? Is it a desktop or a laptop? (also: notebook)

I have a laptop with the descriptions given above.


14) Have you ever played online games?
      What’s your favorite?

Yes. I like w.o.w (world of warcraft).

15) Have you ever made new friends on the Internet?
      Talk about it.

Online game wow if I had a conversation with some people but only lasted a few minutes and fails to maintain a conversation that entailed to a friend.

16) Have you ever downloaded music or video?
      Talk about it.

Yes. I like to constantly visit you tube to know that there is new music and videos, then download them.

17) Which Internet browser do you prefer? Why?
       (e.g. IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)


I use firefox and google more that are the most frequently and handling ease.


18) Have you ever used pirated software? Do you think it is okay to use it?

Yes. and it's wrong but I think that not everyone has access to economic opportunity of an         original software so many times we turn to obtain an unlawful but free.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario